Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crystal's Belly Session

Last night was my second ever belly session with Crystal and her husband Angelo. I photographed their wedding last September, and now they're expecting! It's so fun to see people in different stages of life, and also to get to be a part of it. Just the day before, the couple adopted a 9 week old dachsund, Audio (did I get that right, Crystal?). He was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I could've done an entire session with him! :) Here are the favorites from our session.


Notice the little guy tagging along, trying to keep up:


Practice!

It was hard to get good pictures of him...he was moving around so much!


Probably my favorite:






Licking my hand, what a schweetie.



Another favorite:


GQ:
I love it when my clients are up for anything, and they sure were. Thanks for a great evening, you two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina-

Thank you so much for a wonderful photo session! We had such a blast! Little Audio loved it too! I just love the shots you snapped of him!
Out of the photos you have posted in your blog, I'd have to say, half i already call favorite. =)
They turned out great!
You are a wonderful photographer, and i admire the work you do.
Looking forward to doing a family session with you soon!?!?
Thanks so much again!
These photos will always be treasured!

-Crystal