Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Updates

I've had several random thoughts that I need to share with you all, so I'm compiling them here, in one post.

-I will be out of town, visiting my brother in Colorado from tomorrow (Thursday) through Sunday. I will have email access, but won't be answering the phone, so either email or leave a message - which will be returned on Monday!

-Stay tuned for some scenic photos from Colorado. I'm not usually into scenic photography, but I'm gonna take a stab at it. :)

-Our pricing is going to have a mini-makeover in September. Portrait sessions and digital negative prices will be going up. If you've signed a wedding contract, your digital negative price will stay as listed in your contract. Questions about this...contact me at gina@ginadreherphotography.com.

-I still haven't photographed a Trash the Dress session! Anyone interested in being my first (and having a free session) contact me at gina@ginadreherphotography.com.

-Effective immediately, we are going to offer an Event Session. This applies to parties, concerts, and other things of that nature. Does not apply to portraits or weddings. The price of the Event Session is $120/hour.

-Lastly, everything with the sale of our house and moving to our new one has fallen through. So we'll be in our current location for awhile! Also, if you know of anyone interested in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, be sure to let them know about ours. Contact me at gina@ginadreherphotography.com for more details.

No comments: