Friday, June 27, 2008

Crystal & Nathan

I hadn't done an engagement session in quite awhile, so I was pretty excited for Crystal and Nathan's session tonight. I first met Nathan when he was a groomsman in a wedding I shot in Manhattan on New Year's Eve. These two are also having a December wedding in Manhattan, which is a great place to photograph. I had a wonderful evening with them tonight, they were so sweet to each other, it's so refreshing to meet two people who are head over heels in love. Can't wait for the wedding!




I can't tell if this is hard to see or not. It's her engagement ring setting inside his footprint.







This was so cool! While we were walking around Old Town, we saw these two guys on bikes giving rides in their cart things. Had to ask if we could use it for a shot!



5 comments:

Nathan.L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan.L. said...

Gina,

Wow. We were excited about these when we left the park, but these are way better than we could have ever expected. The way you capture the colors, light, and even the emotions are incredible. You were so easy to work with and it is crazy that such an effortless session produced such great results. Thank you so much.

Nathan and Crystal

Gina Dreher said...

I'm so glad you love the pictures! I can't wait til you see the rest.

Anna Kristina said...

I got so excited when I saw the title to this post! The photographs are amazing, and it's so fun to see two people we love so in love! :) And Ian was excited too... :)

Sarah said...

small world...nathan worked at tradehome at the mall with my two brother inlaws!!!! lovely photos-glad i found you!!