Friday, June 27, 2008

Stretched Canvas Gallery Wraps

Today we received a 20x24 canvas wrap in the mail for one of our customers. I was really happy with how it turned out - I haven't printed many of these yet, so it was exciting to see it. I took several photos so that you can get an idea of what it looks like. I put it next to a recipe box so you can see the size:

The photo wraps around the edges (hence the word "wrap" in the name), and it's on 1.5" thick wood.

If you click on this image to make it bigger, you'll be able to see the canvas texture.

Stretched Canvas Gallery Wraps are available for almost any image (I'll let you know if I don't think the image you choose will look good on such a large scale when you order), call today to order yours!

1 comment:

Becky said...

umm i want one! love that!!!