Sunday, April 6, 2008

Teresa & Daron

Last night, Adam and I photographed Teresa and Daron's beautiful wedding at an art gallery here in Wichita. I was so excited last year when I first heard from Teresa because she and Daron were the first couple to book me for a wedding who I'd never met before and had no previous connections - they just found me on the internet and loved my photography!

Their love story is so cute. They were best friends in high school (and even went to prom together - which made for some great home videos at the reception), and Daron was always trying to get Teresa to become "more than friends." But she kept putting him off, and after high school they went their separate ways, and even lived in different states. About a year and a half ago, Daron got back in contact with Teresa, and the rest is history! This weekend marks Daron's parent's 40th anniversary, and his grandparent's 60th anniversary (did I get that right?), so this date is really meaningful to their family. Also, Daron's daughter Sydney was an amazing part of the wedding. She walked her dad down the aisle, and walked back down it after the ceremony with her dad and new mom! I could go on and on about how sweet these two are, but I'm sure y'all just want to see some photos already! :)



























No comments: