Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jeep Graphic

Some of you may remember the graphic on my old Jeep. It was very simple - just my old logo in white on both back side windows. Well, Adam and I decided that wouldn't work on this Jeep, and so he came up with the idea to design a graphic that would go across the entire back window. I was a little skeptical, as I've seen people with camo and hunting graphics like that on their trucks and hated it. He argued that if I designed something that was really nice and professional looking, it wouldn't turn out like a hunting thing. :) So I tried my hardest, and while I'm not in love with it, it does help people find me easily at their sessions, and maybe I'll get a little advertising while driving around. What do you think?

2 comments:

gingergirl45 said...

Hi Gina -- The Jeep Graphic is very Sharp! And it was very helpful when Kelsey and I met you for her photo session. Your husband was spot on!

I would also like to add what a pleasure it was to work with you -- you have such a calm presence about you and your work is remarkable. I had tears (OF JOY!) when I saw the pictures your posted to your blog of my daughter and grandson. The black/white of her as well as the one of her and Braedon has captured the very essence of her beauty and her love of her son. I can't wait to see the gallery of proofs.

You are a gifted professional and I am anxious to refer you.

Becky said...

i think that is a great idea! oh and i love your goals! my sister and i had just been to this motivational seminar the day i read that...and it motivated me too! so thank you!