Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kelsi & Ryan { Married }

Kelsi and Ryan were married this past beautiful Saturday, and it was an amazing, love-filled wedding. These two were so excited to be married! I'm friends with them both, and in the days before their wedding, they were writing on each others' facebook walls about how they couldn't wait to become husband and wife. I feel so honored to be a part of something so special, and I hope the photos reflect that.

A little background...I met Ryan a couple years ago at church and we became friends through working in the youth group together. He moved away for a year, and meanwhile I started working at Gingeroot. Next door to us is a bridal store called I Do Bridal and Tux (you should all go there, it's great!), which is where Kelsi works, so that's how we met. When they started dating, it was such a cool thing to know them both, and then I had the honor of attending their engagement party in March, and now they're married. Congrats Ryan and Kelsi, I couldn't be happier for you and your new life together!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Great job Gina! These are fantastic.

GG said...

Well Done! These are fab-u-lous. Can't wait to see the rest.