Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Katie & Micah { Wedding }

What an exciting, beautiful, joy-filled day. It's really hard to describe how amazing Katie and Micah's love story and wedding were. They dated 7 years ago in college and just recently found their way back to each other, were engaged, and married on Saturday. I've never seen a bride as excited to be a wife as Katie was. Her out of control arms, wiggle dancing, and crazy facial expressions were so fun for photos.

Katie's one of those people that I have a bunch of crazy connections to. She went to high school with my hubby, and they were good friends. When I moved up to Manhattan to go to K-State, I didn't know many people, and so Katie (who was two years older) took me under her wing and helped me get involved in Christian Challenge. Our studio manager Ginger is one of Katie's best friends, and as you'll see, was a bridesmaid in the wedding. Katie is also friends with Lindsey through other mutual friends. Craziness. Knowing Katie through the years made her union with Micah just that much sweeter!
It's Ginger!!


No comments: