Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Three Years

My friend Audra called me up to go baby shopping today, and while we were out, she reminded me that today is her third anniversary with her hubby, Justin. Happy Anniversary Audra and Justin!

I'm blogging about this because Audra and Justin were also my very first wedding to shoot on my own! So as of today, I've been a wedding photographer for three years (not counting the two years before that when I was a second shooter at weddings). In honor of our collective three year anniversary, here are some photos from their big day.



I also need to mention that you all owe a big thanks to Audra (I do too!), because before she convinced me to photograph her wedding, I had sworn I wouldn't do weddings. Where would I be today without her?

THANKS AUDRA!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank YOU, Gina, for taking our wonderful photos! I love them (and you!)

Unknown said...

I love my husband, too.