Thursday, June 17, 2010

Off to Become a Mom!


Well folks, I'm officially outta here. My maternity leave begins this afternoon and I'm so excited! The baby could come at any time, but we scheduled an induction for a week from today (June 24th) in case he wants to stay put. (FYI...scheduling the induction was a hard decision - I'd prefer things happen on their own. But since he's so huge already according to the growth ultrasound, and since I have to shoot two weddings in July, we decided this was best!)

I'm sure I will post photos as soon as I'm able, so check back to see just how cute this little boy is and to find out his awesome name. :)

I will have email access while I'm gone, though replying may be another story. Please contact the studio if you have questions, orders, or anything else. 316.683.1900 or frontdesk@gingerootstudios.com

I'll resume working mid-August when school starts up, and I'll be in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. We do have weddings scheduled in July and August, so there will be lots to catch you up on when I get back.

Probably the next time you hear from me, I'll be a mama. It's so surreal and exciting! Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers. Have a great summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are taking maternity leave before your baby is born. You have lots of relaxing to do between now and his arrival!