Friday, March 5, 2010

More From...Michael & Sara 06.27.09

Notice the new blog format? New header and....bigger photos! I have to give a big shout out and thanks to Lindsey for spiffing up my blog. She understands all that html language that I won't even attempt. We're also formatting our blog photos to accommodate the changes that will be taking place at Gingeroot soon... Leave me a comment, let me know what you think!

My big brother Michael was married last June to his lovely bride Sara in Colorado. I photographed their wedding and can't wait to shoot in Colorado again. It was absolutely amazing! Click here for their original blog post.




You recognize that crazy lady? :)






4 comments:

Ginger said...

LOVE the new format - tell that filet 'o fish nice work :)

Lora said...

I love the new format!

Fillet 'o Fish said...

I am that fillet 'o fish! And I say that you should try and make a cameo appearance in at least one photo from each wedding you shoot! I enjoy seeing "that crazy lady" pop into an image...

Sara Funk said...

thanks for using our pics Gina! They look so great! I was so lucky to have you taking the photos!