Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sarah + Ryan

I love this couple! They were so laid back and fun and in love and ready to be married! They were both calm when we met up with them on Friday at the church, and Ryan had the biggest smile on his face as Sarah walked down the aisle for their first meeting...you'll see that, we got pictures. :) It was a little chilly, but the couple and wedding party braved the cold for bunches of outdoor photos before the ceremony. After the ceremony, Lindsey and I got to take advantage of the amazing Cathedral and take photos of the couple in the empty church. And then off to the reception, where Audra helped me second shoot since Lindsey had to take off. Thanks for letting me be a part of your day, Sarah and Ryan. Enjoy this preview!





























The rest of Sarah & Ryan's photos will be available online in 3-5 weeks. Please send me an email at gina@gingerootstudios.com to be notified when they're up.

No comments: