Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anna & Ben's Album

Since I haven't had many shoots this week, I thought I'd update the blog with something else that's keeping me super busy...albums! Albums are a fun way to get a lot of your photos without having just a bunch of loose prints. My suggestion to people is always to get an album and then large prints. That's what I'd do. :)

Anyschways...I made an album last week for the couple who did a Trash the Dress session with me, and I thought I'd share the covers and a couple layouts. They got a few Image Wrap Books, which have fun covers where the image (gasp!) WRAPS around. :) Enjoy!

Cover:

Cover:






And I didn't even tell the couple this, but I'm ordering a sample of this album so I can encourage all you brides out there to do Trash the Dress or Bridal sessions!

No comments: