Friday, January 30, 2009

Adam and Gina Got Married!

...a long time ago. I've been working with my wedding pictures, so I decided to post one of our favorites on here. Taken by Greg Patterson.


Our wedding day was perfect, and it was a long time coming. We'd been dating for 4 1/2 years and had been engaged for almost a year and a half. We were so ready to spend the rest of our lives together! So on June 3, 2006, we were married. We had a super casual wedding since we're such laid back people. Adam and the groomsmen wore shirts and ties with flip flops. Adam surprised me and SANG to me during our ceremony. Oh my gosh, talk about surreal. I've never heard him sing before or since. :) He sang Nothing Fancy, by Dave Barnes. You should check it out. After the amazing wedding, we went to Maui, Hawaii for our honeymoon and had the time of our lives. We're planning on going back next year.

So there's a little run down of my wedding day. I know you were all so curious. :) I love you Adam and I'm so happy to be married to you!

2 comments:

Joe Skillen said...

Wish we could've been there for the actual day! The picture and recap comes in a close 2nd.

Anna Kristina said...

you guys are just so cute!