Saturday, March 15, 2008

Colin

Finally, some new photos! My session for last night was canceled due to inclement weather, but luckily we were still able to the one I had scheduled for this morning. Meet Colin, a senior at Goddard who is planning to attend KU in the fall. Both his parents came along for the session, and we were all troopers because while it may look like great weather in the photos, it was COLD! Here are the favorites.














I also wanted to put out there that if anyone knows of some cool, photogenic locations around Wichita, please share! I'm running out of fun, new places to go, Adam and I drove around for hours this afternoon looking for places, but didn't find much. If you know of any junkyards, broken down cars or train cars, or even some cool woods and creek areas, that would be great!

No comments: