Friday, February 15, 2008

Project: Give

Maybe you guys can help me come up with a better name for this, but that's all I got. And here's what it's about:

Starting in 2009, we're going to begin a program called (as of now, at least) Project: Give. The idea is that somewhere out there, deserving couples are trying to plan their dream wedding day, but due to their circumstances, they can't afford the all the things they need/want. To do our part, we'd like to offer one FREE wedding per year. We'll require that the couple or someone they know has to write us a letter or email describing the circumstances. We'll pick one couple to be the recipients of Project: Give. Since this is still in the beginning stages, I haven't figured out what exactly will be included, but I'll get back to you on that!

If you are or know a couple who would like to be nominated, send me an email at gina@ginadreherphotography.com. Thanks!

No comments: