Thursday, September 23, 2010

Micah & Robert { Married }

What an amazing, amazing day. First off, this wedding was so beautiful. I wouldn't have done anything differently. Perfect location, perfect ceremony, perfect details, perfect love. Secondly, it's super fun to shoot a friend's wedding with so many attendees and family that I know! Micah and Robert's wedding was definitely one of my favorites, and despite the heat, I think we got some awesome photos. The ceremony and reception were held at Micah's parents house in the country outside of town and they had the perfect setup. It totally reminded me of the movie Father of the Bride. So fun! Both families were so excited about the marriage, and the part God plays in their lives. Micah was a laid back bride and even got a grass stain on her dress, but just went with it! I could go on and on about this wedding but I'll let the photos tell the story (for the most part...).

Getting ready inside the farm house Micah grew up in.

Their perfect first meeting, full of smiles and tears and hugs and kisses.

The photo on the right below is Micah and her three siblings and their cousin. Scott, the token male is probably a professional groomsman (though he was a bridesman in this wedding)...he was one of my hubby's attendants at our wedding!
The ceremony was held on the front lawn.
And the reception was near the house, poolside.
My hubby took a break from shooting to DJ with Scott. And the beautiful mother-of-the-bride, Kelle took a break to cool off in the pool.
It got dark just as the reception was starting.
A sweet moment between Micah's parents during the parent dance.

No comments: