Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christina & Blake's Storybook Album

We got another fabulous album in this week...I'm just loving how these albums are turning out. And the leather smell when you open the box, it's intoxicating. :) This is an 11x14 album with Pearl leather and a metal cameo (photo) on the cover. It's the largest of our regular sizes, and let me tell you, it's BIG. Which makes the photos that much more stunning. The writing on the spine is a different font than the last one I showed you, so I wanted to be sure to point out that as well. Commence drooling, once again.







PS - Brides who've recently gotten albums that I didn't feature on the blog - DON'T BE SAD! I'm kicking myself for not taking photos of your albums for the blog. I didn't think of it til I was wracking my brain for things to blog! I've loved all of your albums too, I promise. Apparently, I just have brides with awesome taste. :)

2 comments:

bri hunsaker said...

where do you get your albums made? they are really nice!

Gina Dreher said...

Our album company is called Forbeyon. They do beautiful work!