Monday, January 11, 2010

News and Updates

So I just realized I hadn't posted on my blog for quite awhile. Unfortunately, I don't have any new photos to show you, but I have a few announcements:

-Our office hours have changed to Tuesday-Friday 12pm-5pm.

-ROOTS 2 is tomorrow, and we are so excited to impart our Photoshop wisdom! I was commenting to Lindsey that I wish there'd been a class like this when I was learning Photoshop. Y'all are missing out if you're not coming. :)

-If you hadn't heard, Lindsey is pregnant too! With both of us being pregnant, there is a large amount of ridiculousness going on, and we blame it on the hormones.

And...I lied. I'll post a photo. Lindsey likes to make me wallpapers for my computer for each week of my pregnancy. She finds a photo of the fruit that is the size of the baby that week, and makes me a cute little collage thingy. Here's this week's (I hope you get the movie reference...):

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Too funny! You girls are just so fabulous. Very excited for your little...orange in the corner? :) (Dirty Dancing, by the way!)