Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update

Hi everyone! I will be posting some new pictures soon, I promise.

In the meantime, just wanted to let you all know that we are currently trying to sell our house. There have been a ton of showings, which translates into me not being able to be in my office, which translates into me not being able to get much work done (though, I do appreciate the break). So please be patient with me, as it may take a little longer for your photos to be posted and for me to call you about prints being ready. I also may have to close the office for a bit if we sell this house without finding a new one, and have to live in a hotel!

Oh, and if anyone is interested in a super cute 2-bedroom 2-bath (1 bath IN the master bedroom) with a big fenced-in backyard and 1-car garage, let me know! :)

No comments: