Friday, October 17, 2008

Kylie

Last night, I took Kylie's senior pictures. She's probably the coolest person ever. She had so many fun ideas, she even did some costume stuff for some of our downtown photos. We also used her Grandpa's Corvette in some of the photos, and Kylie's mom "made" me ride in it. Thanks Shalae! :) Her dog Valley (spelling?) came along with us for a few photos as well. So fun. Here are some of my favorites.

Isn't her dress amazing? I want one.











This one kind of reminds me of a fairytale for some reason...









We had to do some twirling in her fantastic white dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Gina. Once again you have captured beautiful and precious memories for me.
Shalae

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pictures of such a gorgeous girl! Love the ones with the pink tights. So cool!